Monday, December 5, 2011

Olympia Heights: The PantheonOlympia Heights: The Pantheon by Amy Leigh Strickland

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Amy Leigh Strickland's Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (only 99 cents on the Kindle for a limited time!) is a wonderful, action-packed, teenage-hormonal adventure that introduces a group of high school students who find out that they're reincarnations of Greek Gods. The characters, though many and introduced in a rapid succession, become individual and easily recognizable (not to mention likable) by the end of the book. The action is realistic and believable, and the danger becomes more and more personal and important as you turn each page.

Speaking of turning the pages, I couldn't stop! The action and dialogue keep the reader engaged, and the lessons taught by the characters merits and mistakes stuck with me all the way through. I must say, I'm interested to see where the friendship between Penny and Peter goes, and if any feelings eventually develop between Jason and Celene. Zack's plight to either win back the jealous June or go on on his own to spread his seed is also rather interesting. I was a big fan of the comedic Lewis, and would love to see more interactions between him and Diana.

All in all, I'm very interested in the series, and can't wait to read more! I hope all of my friends read and enjoy the book very much. It would make a wonderful stocking stuffer this Christmas for anyone with a youthful heart and a spirit of adventure.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment