Saturday, November 26, 2011



So, I finished my novel for NaNoWriMo this year, printed it, and my mother has already read it. My father's working on it, too. On top of finding out if we're carrying a boy or a girl at Thanksgiving made for some interesting conversations over turkey. (It's a girl, by the way. My daughter will have a little sister come March.)

I've very nearly completed the outline for book#2 in this series, which will probably end up being around 4 novels. The next is going to be quite a bit longer than the first, and I'm starting on it... asap! I know that the Supernatural genre is beaten like a dead horse, but I can't help myself. Modern-Day, Supernatural/Fantasy tickles my fancy. They say to write what you want to read, right?

Hopefully the next will roll out as quickly and easily as the first did. Looking forward to next year's NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment